Happy Holidays to all of you cohorts in Creepitude!
Let’s face it, 2020 was a dumpster fire, and we are more than happy to let the door hit it on the ass on the way out.
So we decided to have a little fun and offer our picks for the things that make the holidays a little (or a lot!) creepy. We hope you enjoy it with the intention of having some fun during the time of COVID!
Trigger warnings: The possible destruction of your childhood!
Margo’s Top 5:
- “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” Song by Band Aid
- “Santa Baby” Song by Eartha Kitt & Madonna
- “Glenn Beck’s: The Christmas Sweater” (2009)
- HBO’s “Tales from the Crypt: And All Through the House” (1989)
Sonia’s Top 5:
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Lying to children about Santa
- The War on Christmas starts earlier every year
- Christmas carolers
- Shitting in Nativity scene
Be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!