O.J. Simpson is one of the world’s most controversial people having been acquitted of a double murder and then found responsible for them in a civil trial. On top of that, he is a woman-abusing creep who owes millions to Ronald Goldman’s family.
At one time he was one of the most beloved athletes, pitchmen, and sportscasters. Now he is a convicted felon for a robbery & kidnapping charge from 2007 and recently discovered Twitter.
We talk about this man who went from living in one of the poorest neighborhoods in San Francisco to be the toast of Hollywood and now lives a cloistered life as an ex-felon.
In this episode, Margo used the following sources:
- Wikipedia O.J.Simpson
- Jeffrey Toobin: The Run of His Life: The People Vs O.J. Simpson
- ESPN: OJ Made in America
- Kim Goldman’s podcast “Confronting O.J.”
- Rolling Stone Interview 1977
- Vanity Fair O.J. post-jail November 2017
- People magazine 1975 “OJ Turns on the Juice”
- Faye Resnick Nicole Simpson; The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted
And then we will finish this episode with Sonia announcing our “Who’s NOT a creep” this week.
You can listen right here.
Be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts and you will never miss an episode.
Also, be sure to follow us on social media! But don’t follow us too closely … don’t be a creep about it!
Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts!